Oneonta Lodge Dues Payments|
Table of contents
COVID-19 Pandemic Precautions
All meeting will be held strictly to the requirements set by the Grand Master on July 1, 2020 including:
- A limited supply of masks, hand wipes, and latex gloves will be available.
- Lodge room seating will designated for safe distancing.
- Masks must be worn while in the Oneonta Masonic Temple.
- Safe distancing must be maintained.
- Greetings will be verbal only; no touching.
- The Lodge's Officer aprons and jewels will not be worn.
- You may bring your own apron (not the leather one given to you as an Entered Apprentice).
- A limited supply of paper aprons wii be available.
- You may use a lodge white cloth apron; but you must take it with you and wash it before bringing it back.
- No one will be allowed to attend if they have visited one of the states which are on Governor Cuomo’s travel quarantine advisory list in the last two weeks. This is a state mandate and must be followed: https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-travel-advisory
|Sept 18||Stated Communication|
|Oct 2||Stated Communication|
|Oct 14||Highway cleanup||9 am|
|Oct 16||Stated Communication: DDGM Visit|
|Sat Oct 21||Pool Tournament||12:00 pm|
|TBA||Church with the Master|
|Thur Nov 2||Grand Lecturer||Dinner 6:30 pm|
|Nov 6||Stated Communication|
|Sat Nov 18||Pool Tournament||12:00 pm|
|Nov 20||Stated Communication : Confer 1st Degree|
|Nov 25||Salvation Army Bell ringing|
|Dec 4||Stated Communication Holiday Family Dinner at 6:30 pm|
|Dec 9||Assemble and distribute Christmas baskets||9:00 am|
|Dec 16||Blood Drive||8 am|
|Dec 18||Stated Communication|
|Jan 1||Stated Communication|
|Jan 15||Stated Communication|
|Sat Jan 17||Pool Tournament||12:00|
|Feb 5||Stated Communication: Confer 2nd Degree|
|Sat Feb 17||Pool Tournament||12:00|
|Feb 19||Stated Communication|
|March 5||Stated Communication|
|March 19||Stated Communication|
|April 2|| Past Masters Dinner Meeting|
| 5:30 pm |
|April 16|| Stated Communication: Confer 3rd Degree|
| 5:30 pm |
|Sat||April 21||Highway cleanup||9 am|
|May||Grand Communication NYC|
|Aug 1||District Golf Tournament||8:00 am||Colonial Ridge in Laurens|
|Sept 21||Summoned Annual Communication: Reports, Budget Adoption, Election & Installation of Officers|
|Oct 5||Stated Communication|
|Oct 19||Confer 2nd Degree|
|Nov 2||Stated Communication|
|Nov 16||Stated Communication|
|Dec 7||Stated Communication|
|Dec 21||Stated Communication|
Coat and tie always appropriate. For degrees and DDGM visits, tuxedo is required for the Master and Wardens and preferred for other officers.
- Google Calendar
- Google Plus
- Facebook Page
- Google Discussion Group
- District Map
- Grand Lodge of NY
He resides at his wing of the Masonic Care Community.